Saturday, December 26, 2009

Internet

My suitcase arrived on Tuesday, thankfully. It had my phone and my camera port in it, so now I am finally got up on four months of messages and able to download my pictures. One problem: the internet service at my house is a distant cousin of the pony express. I feel my life being drained away as I stare mindlessly at blank loading page after blank loading page. I wander through dimensions of white, pixilated space while trying to check my e-mail. So, that puts a damper on the idea of trying to sort through my lovely pictures. But I must anyway. Because if I don't now, I never will. So, I shall simply have to clear my mind and turn the message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" into my new mantra. I have been spending the whole length of time writing this blog trying to log into my e-mail account. I have not done it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment