Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not the End?

I can't believe it's almost the end---and then again I am getting a little tired. It will be nice to be home for Christmas. But, I still have a little time to do some great stuff before I go. For now, I'm putting my nose to the grindstone, e.g. getting through papers quickly. I figure if I can finish tutorial papers early, I can start on the epic "long essay" a few days early, finish it without stress, and then hit the city like there's no tomorrow....because there isn't. Even if I come back to Oxford later in life, it will never be quite like it is now. These have been the best weeks of my life. I always called Oxford my dream, but I have come to feel like it is a new reality. I want to finish it off with some of the best memories yet. I am a different person in some ways, but more on that later. It's midnight here, and I should be asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment