Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Moment

Another good moment back in late September was when I got an e-mail from an administrator at NWC to the effect of

"We noticed you haven't been going to the mandatory daily chapels....this must be a mistake with the system, so we will correct your attendance, but please make sure to sign in and watch your attendance."

I wanted to write back, "Sorry, I'm so lazy that I just can't be bothered with the commute."

But of course I wrote back that I am simply in England.

I just realized I'll have to go back to all that once term is over. Not that I ever cared about chapels in particular, but I really, really like not having a regimented schedule day after day. Maybe I'll just be a free spirit when I go back and show up when I want. Then again...

No comments:

Post a Comment