Saturday, October 24, 2009

I haven't blogged in the last few days because I feel like I have too much to say. Every day here is different. Without the weekly rhythm of regular classes, my experiences are more organic, and I do something new nearly every day. On Thursday I went to an afternoon discussion group and heard the vicar of Mary Magdalene's lecture on the nature of Christ. I've never heard a better orator. More on that discussion later---when I get around to more profound blogging. Then I went swing dancing that night and finally learned to lindy hop. I've got some stuff going on this weekend, which I'll recap later.

I feel like I'll never have time to do everything I want to do in Oxford, but I'm keeping a list. I need to visit the Oxford Castle and explore the canals a bit more. I haven't been to any of the galleries or museums yet, which is tragic. I could live here and still not do enough. Oxford is inexhaustable, and there's nothing better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment